Welcome to Financial Literacy!
Developing the financial literacy curriculum and training materials to be used by educators in the field of Adult Education in their courses and putting them into service online
Our objective is to:
- Promote a model at European level, to bring benefits to the European adult sector which want to increase the quality of Financial literacy learning curriculum;
- Improve the capacity development of the schools and training institutions that should implement Financial Literacy paths/programmes;
- Improve the provision of better guidance on skills and competencies;
- Develop tutoring and coaching skills in teachers;
- Identify in the learning paths competences to be acquired through non-formal Learning, Personalized Learning, and create a framework to recognize them.